A paneled version of the 1.11 short with lighter bibs
The CHPT3 C3 Defiant 1.16 Short are designed to be worn with all the other items in the 'Defiant' collection. The collection is inspired by iconic races, such as Paris-Roubaix and the Giro d'Italia, with a backstory referencing the hardship and sacrifice involved in professional racing. These shorts feature a bi-elastic fabric manufactured using a polyamide yarn made of 100% recycled material. The fabric is a 190 g/m2 weight with 35% Lycra XTRA LIFE content. The shorts are constructed in a multi-panel fashion, unlike the flagship 1.11 shorts, which use a more expensive "body paint" construction method that involves high wastage in the manufacturing process.
- Multi panel bib shorts with printed bib
- 100% recycled polymide yarn construction
- 190g/m2 fabric weight with 35% Lycra Xtra Life content
- Progetto X2 Seat Pad featuring the Latymer clause
- Ultra Light printed mesh bib
- High grip silicon dot leg bands