Elite performance bib shorts using luxurious, high density forza fabric built with the castelli bodypaint one-piece construction. Fitted with the Tour de France standard progetto x2 seat pad
The CHPT3 Origin Short 1.11 is different, it is designed for high performance, super comfort and higher longevity. The technical benefits of being cut from one panel of material have a downside in that there is an approximate 40% wastage on the cutting room floor versus 15% for an eight panel short as it requires smaller sections. Logic would dictate more panels means higher expense, in fact it’s the other way round. The CHPT3 Origin Short 1.11 is an item of apparel that offers performance with luxury.
- 240g Forza fabric with 38% Lycra® content for perfect compressive fit.
- Near-seamless Body Paint construction eliminates all but one seam for maximum comfort
- CHPT3 exclusive Progetto X2 Air chamois featuring the Latymer clause
- Bonded braces for just the right amount of pull
- No-sew bonded construction in waist
- Embossed / // /// logo across back
- No-sew silicone leg gripper elastic