Pinarello Dogma F8 Dura-ace 9070 Di2 Road Bike
The ultimate high performance road bike, the Pinarello Dogma F8 Di2 Road Bike.
We have this amazing example of an Italian Super bike, made in Italy, at a fraction of the cost. This mildly used Dogma F8 is being sold for a collector that needs to shed some of the bikes in his stable, as he doesn't need an F8 and F10. Ideally he would like to replace it with an F12. So his loss is your gain!
This bike is a 54cm frame, equipped with a Shimano Dura-ace 9070 Di2 rim brake groupset, complete with matching Pioneer powermeter, Shimano Dura-ace WH9000 C50 carbon clincher wheelset, continental GP4000s II 700x25 tires, etc..
Price is $6000 or best reasonable offer
- FRAME: Pinarello Dogma F8 Torayca T1100 1k Dream Carbon with Nano-Alloy technology
- FORK: Pinarello Dogma F8
- STEM: MOST Talon
- HANDLEBAR: MOST Talon
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: Pinarello
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace / Pioneer Powermeter 172.5 / 50-34T
- WHEELSET: Shimano Dura-ace WH-R9100 C60 Clincher Wheelset
- SEATPOST: Pinarello Carbon Air8
Details on the Dogma F8:
Pinarello have gone with an all new exclusive material for the Dogma F8, Torayca T1100 1k Dream Carbon with Nano-Alloy technology. With an outstanding stiffness to weight ratio and its use as the outer skin of many modern aircraft, it is sensational. With the frame weighing in at 120g less than its 65.1 predecessor, but still retaining the same structural attributes.
Pinarello started from scratch when designing the F8. Working closely with the supercar engineering team at Jaguar who teamed up with the PinarelloLAB to develop the new Dogma F8. Keeping the existing performance geometry, the test results of the F8 show some vast improvements, all of which shows how valuable an asset a supercar manufacturer can be:
Compared to its predecessor
- 12% more rigid
- 16% more balanced
- 120g lighter
- 47% improved aerodynamics