My Cart


Receive a gift card valued at 10% of the purchase price (before tax) of ANY indoor trainer!
*While quantities last, please contact us for further details. Gift card cannot be applied to the original purchase of indoor trainer.


Eload Zone Caps X5 Vegetarian Sodium Capsules



Sweat electrolyte concentration increases proportionate to sweat rate, and the e load™ customization system is founded on this principle. If your body requires more electrolyte replenishment than is found in the e load Endurance Formula Sport Drink, you will need to add more electrolyte in the form of ZONE CAPSTM X 5 Buffered Electrolyte Capsules. When you require more electrolytes NEVER USE more e load™ Endurance Formula Sport Drink powder AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ZONE CAPS™ X 5 Buffered Electrolyte Capsules. It is important to follow the mixing instructions because simply adding more e load™ sport drink mix than the instructions advise will result in a drink that is too sweet and that has too much flavoring, a sure recipe for nausea and vomiting when you are pushing yourself. Finally, don't let the size of the ZONE CAPS™ X 5 Buffered Electrolyte Capsules fool you - they pack a punch from an Electrolyte and MultiCitrate™ point of view.
Ingredients: Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Citrate

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 capsule. Amount Per Serving: Calories 0.8, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), SatFat 0g (0% DV), TransFat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 250mg (10%DV), Potassium 68mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 0mg (1% DV), Calcium (3% DV), Magnesium (3% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Spin to win Spinner icon