My Cart

Close
Save to up 30% off BMC and Scott road bikes

Bonk Breaker

Bonk Breaker Energy Bar Peanut Butter & Jelly - High Protein

$2.99

Bonk Breaker's signature PB&J flavor and packed with 15 grams of protein & Strawberry jam. Building muscle never tasted so good! Bonk Breaker bars are made with non-GMO, REAL ingredients that are gluten free & dairy free.

B-Breaker TM (Rice Nectar, Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter [peanuts, salt], Honey), Gluten Free Organic Oats, Non-GMO Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Strawberry Jam (strawberries, fruit pectin, Cane Sugar), Flaxseed Meal, Rice Crisps (rice flour, rice nectar, salt), Sea Salt.

Nutrition Facts Per 2.2oz (62g)
Amount% Daily Value* Calories 240 Total Fat 9g 14% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 170mg 7% Potassium 175mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 25 g8% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 16g Protein 15g 30%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our latest updates and deals!

My Cart

Subtotal: $0.00

Your cart is currently empty.