Camelbak Charge 240 Hydration Pack
The CamelBak Charge 240 hydration pack carries just enough water and gear to keep you well hydrated and at top speed in your next adventure race or trail run.
- New 70 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir is equipped with the Quick Link™ connection system for hassle-free removal of the drinking tube
- Big Bite™ valve is easy to use—just bite and sip; HydroLock™ valve shuts off water, ensuring no leakage during transport
- Back panel uses L.E.™ (lightweight exoskeleton) construction; molded EVA foam wrapped in stretch fabric creates the lightest possible support and promotes airflow
- Ultralight materials throughout create a pack that tips the scales at a featherweight 15 oz.
- Zippered pocket with a key clip and mesh organizer has just enough space for all your racing needs and nutrition without any extra bulk getting in the way
- Stretch pocket overflow storage at the back of the pack can hold a lightweight jacket or arm warmers as you manage layers to control temperature
- Removable hipbelt provides extra stability
- Pack has reflective detailing, making it easy to be seen if you are riding or racing at night
- CamelBak Charge 240 hydration pack is assembled in the U.S. of domestic and imported components