Camelbak Podium 24 OZ Water Bottle
Always Open, Always Shut. CamelBak® Podium® 24 oz revolutionized the sport bottle by offering an innovative design that simplifies high performance hydration. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve™ allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium® also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
CLEANING THE PODIUM® BOTTLE
The Podium® Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the JetValve lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the JetValve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the JetValve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap JetValve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.