Focus Arriba Claris Equipped Hybrid Bicycle
Made to offer a versatile and comfortable ride, the Focus Arriba Claris Equipped Hybrid Bicycle is made from a quality 6061 aluminium for a smooth and responsive ride. With a geometry that's made for a more relaxed and upright riding position, you can explore beyond your normal boundaries. Ideal for fitness riders and commuters, you can make ground with greater ease.
Equipped with a Shimano Claris 8-speed group set, this bike delivers a 16 gears to help you up your local hills. A compact crank and a 12-32 cassette delivering great range, you can be sure of conquering new ground on your rides. Making use of a Shimano M315 disc construction, you can be sure to benefit from fast and responsive stopping power when you need it.
Using Concept parts for reliable use out on the road, this bike is a great choice for anyone wanting greater comfortability and looking to get confident with spending time out on two wheels.
- Frame: Focus Arriba, aluminium 6061, disc, BSA BB, 135 mm quick release dropouts, post mount 160 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing
- Fork: Focus Arriba, aluminium, disc, 100 mm quick release, post mount 160 mm, external brake cable routing
- Stem: Concept, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 6degree
- Handle Bars: Concept EX, aluminium, flat
- Front Brakes: Shimano M315, disc, 160 mm
- Rear Brakes: Shimano M315, disc, 160 mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris SL2000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed, short cage
- Shift Levers: Shimano M315
- Cassette: Shimano HG-200, 12-32T
- Chain: 8-speed
- Crank Set: Shimano Claris 2000, 50/34T
- Wheel Set: Concept aluminium clincher
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact - 700 x 28mm
Saddle: Velo VL-3363 Steel Rail
- Seat Post: Concept, aluminium, 27,2 mm, 350 mm, set-back: 15mm