Garmin Edge 1000 Unit Cycling Computer
- In-ride competitions through Garmin Connect™ segments
- On-road or off-road navigation and points of interest with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect™ Mobile to analyze and share
- Connected features¹: incoming call and text alerts², live tracking, sending/receiving courses, social media sharing, weather
Edge 1000 features a 3-inch high-resolution color touchscreen display with dual orientation. It has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen brightness to changing light conditions to improve visibility. Unlike your smartphone, the display is optimized to work with gloves and in the rain³. You can customize your training pages with up to 10 data fields and use activity profiles to allow for easy transitions when you switch cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring
Edge 1000 is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence, heart rate and compatible weight scale. It’s the first Garmin bike computer that integrates with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems4 to display your current gear on the screen. Edge 1000 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. A preloaded power-based workout on Edge 1000 allows you to calculate your functional threshold power (FTP), from which you can base your power training zones. The 1000 offers a training calendar and is compatible with advanced workouts, which you can plan, schedule and upload from Garmin Connect.