Garmin Edge 520 Unit Cycling Computer
Garmin builds upon the legendary Edge series, adding a host of details to the now-classic Edge 510, the 520 features seamless Strava integration for segment alerts, live-tracking and instantaneous data. Newly features include a V02 max estimation tool, Bluetooth 4.0 integration and the ability to upload downloadable workouts or race courses via Garmin Connect. Classic features include ANT+ sensor support (power meters, cadence, speed, heartrate and more), an auto-scroll feature, up to 10 fields of data per screen and the uber-solid Garmin quarter mounting system. Whether training hard (there's a recovery tool for planning workouts), adventure-riding (detailed third-party maps are now downloadable) or attacking that next Strava KOM, the Edge 520 is an outstanding high-tech addition to your cockpit.
- GPS receives signals from US satellites and GLONASS network for fast, reliable acquisitions regardless of terrain or coverage.
- GPS records speed, distance, altitude, hill gradients, and tracked routes.
- ANT+ compatible for use with heartrate monitors, power meters, speed/cadence sensors, Garmin VIRB action cameras or scales. (Note: no sensors included).
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility transfers workout data with your phone – just to be clear, it works with Bluetooth 4.0 or newer.
- Program up to 10 fields per page across a maximum of 5 pages.
- Auto-scroll feature constantly keeps you up to date on every bit of data.