Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset
Fly up climbs and descend with confidence. This lightweight carbon clincher features new UST Road Tubeless technology for an even faster, smoother ride.
Now we’ve added our UST Road Tubeless technology to make the Ksyrium Carbon SL UST even faster. Eliminating the tube also eliminates friction, so you roll faster with greater efficiency. And now you can run lower tire pressures in the Yksion Pro UST Tubeless tires for increased comfort and a reduced risk of flats. As a bonus, the UST system including sealant weighs less than a traditional tube and tire system. Added rim width (19mm internal/25mm external) allows for increased air volume in the tires, which further improves ride quality, and the round, smooth rim profile makes it one of the most aerodynamic wheels in its category.
With our iTgMax rim molding process, the resin is enhanced through a proprietary heat treatment protocol that makes it able to resist heat better than any other carbon clincher rim. And a laser preparation of the brake track produces reliable braking performance.
The spokes are using our patented elliptical bladed shape for increased aerodynamics. Being double butted they are light and improves the ride quality. Using 20 in front and 24 rear creates high stiffness, low weight and long-term reliability.
The Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST also includes our new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system hubs for fast engagement, high axle stiffness and great durability. And if you need to service it, the tool-free design makes it simpler than ever.
- Accelerate and climb with less effort
- Wheelset weighs only 1445g
- Lightweight carbon rims for low inertia
- Instant Drive 360 hub for fast engagement, smooth rolling efficiency
- Reliable braking performance
- iTgMAX carbon technology for superior heat resistance and reliability
- Laser-treated brake track delivers predictable braking performance in dry or wet conditions
- Unique single carbon layer rim wrapping is created without machining or fiber cuts
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready