Shimano DuraAce R9100 Power Meter, 175, 52 - 36
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9100-P Power Compact Chainset has been completely re-designed to offer the very best combination of light weight and stiffness. It features Shimano's iconic 4-arm hollow spider that is made from hollow-forged aluminium. A first for Shimano, this model is also equipped with an integrated power meter with Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity, providing you with in-depth power data to help to analyse and improve your performance.
Accurate Readings in all Conditions
Shimano have extensively tested this new power meter system to ensure its accuracy and reliability in all weather conditions. The chainset is equipped with dual sided and internally hard-wired crank arm strain gauges, which provide a ±2% power measurement accuracy regardless of your pedalling position.
Easy to Maintain
The power meter is powered with a simple rechargeable battery for easy maintenance and can be updated wirelessly. As it is mounted to the crank arms 4-arm spider, you can change the chainrings without having to worry about affecting the power measurement.
Lighter and stiffer
Although the crank arms and spider arms are noticeably bigger to increase stiffness, the overall weight has dropped by 7g over the previous edition of Dura-Ace. The chainset has been adapted to work with disc brake road bikes that generally have 135mm rear hub spacing and shorter chainstays without the need to increase Q-factor thanks to its wider chainring spacing. This Compact version features a 50/34T chainring profile to offer an excellent rider tuned gear combination for varied conditions from flats to high mountains.
- Integrated power meter with ±2% strain gauge power measurement accuracy
- Power meter is waterproof and has a rechargeable battery
- Connects via Bluetooth or ANT+ for compatibility with most cycle computers
- Enhanced design saves 7g while maintaining rigidity
- Iconic 4-arm construction maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- Optimised crank arm design strengthens key stress zones
- New chainring tooth profile is adapted for race bike specific disc brake systems
- Accommodates shorter chainstays (410mm) with 135mm OLD rear spacing
- Hollowglide chainring construction maintains smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness