Shimano PRO Floor Pump Performance Edition
To keep punctures to a minimum and rolling resistance to a maximum, bicycle tires need to be pumped up pretty regularly. While a frame-fitting pump will do the job – and some mini-pumps might just about get a road tyre up to 100psi – if you’re regularly pumping up tyres a track/floor pump is definitely a worthwhile investment.
- Floorpump with magnet lock function.
- Ergonomic shaped handle, with soft padding on top side.
- Low profile 3 gauge.
- Extended steel barrel, steel base with grip area.
- T-Head value for presta and schrader. Adapters for Dunlop, ball and bladder inside handle.
- Maximum pressure up to 11bar/160psi.