Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC9B Road Shoe
Description of Shimano SH-RC9 S-Phyre Road
The top model for road racing provides optimum comfort over long distances and incredible efficiency. With its one-piece sole upper construction this road shoe provides an unparalleled fit, stability of pedaling and stiffness at a low weight.
Super light. Incredibly fast. Close to the action.
Power transmission is job one with the new S-Phyre road competition shoe. It connects your leg, foot, sock and shoe with a unique linkage effect that transfers every last watt while treating your toes to a comfortable fit. Because when you are suffering for glory, the last thing you want is a shoe that is not contributing to the effort.
Functional details of the Shimano SH-RC9 S-Phyre road shoe:
- Unified sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, pedaling stability, rigidity and weight reduction.
- Close to foot last shape with a narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box.
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet.
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Quick dry 3D mesh controls humidity.
- Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions.
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole.
- Durable high density foam. Curved cup insole with adaptable arch pads optimizes lateral angle of heel bone.
- Silvadur™ Intelligent Freshness keep insoles fresher longer.