Shimano Shadow Rear Derailleur RD-M810-A-GS
- Super Wide Links - The Saint version Shadow RD boasts super wide links creating rigid structure that resists twisting and wear that leads to play in the bushings.
- Integrate Skid Plate - An integrated skid plate protects the derailleur in those moments when impact is inevitable.
- Increased Spring Tension - The top-normal derailleur spring has increased tension (10% stronger than the XT / XTR Shadow version) for more responsive shifts in even the worst conditions. The pulley cage spring is has also been revised to better control the movement of the cage which is available in both SS and GS lengths.
- Mode Converter - A mode converter allows the derailleur to track different type of cogsets -- The DH mode is a close ratio mode to track up to a 23T-28T low gear while the AM mode is optimized for a wider ratio cogset with a 32T – 34T low gear.
- Lighter Weight - 100 grams lighter using Shadow design technology!