Shimano Ultegra R8020 Mechanical Groupset - Hydraulic Flat Mount Brakes
System engineering at its peak. Each of the components magnifies the qualities of the others for an unparalleled level of performance. Optimising input to maximize output. That's how it achieves supremacy.
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainset
- Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 Disc Brake Caliper - Flat Mount without Rotor or Adapters
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Cassette
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 - HG700 - 11 Speed 116 Link Chain
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 for Mechanical Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 Front Derailler
Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainset
- The HollowTech II 11-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load.
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer.
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight.
- Wide gear pitch spacing increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility to frames with OLD 135 / 142 mm and 410mm chain stay length.
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability(sold separately).
Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 Disc Brake Caliper - Flat Mount without Rotor or Adapters
- Ultegra hydraulic road disc brake offer an ideal balance of light weight and efficient braking, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders .
- Rear wheel use for 140 mm flat mount frames, can be used with adapter for 160 mm .
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness .
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control .
- Increased pad to rotor clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag .
- Direct flat mount and open design allows easy and quick wheel replacement .
- Forged calliper design is lightweight and rigid .
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy .
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid .
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up .
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock SM-RT800 rotors for optimum braking performance .
- Comes complete with resin compound aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C .
- Inline hose routing for low profile design.
Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Cassette
- Lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with rigid alloy sprocket carrier for reduced weight and better shifting performance, even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have been designed to reduce weight with improve teeth shaping providing accurate shifting and reduced wear.
- Wide gear range to meet the demands of all types of rider.
- For use with 11-speed HG-EV chains.
Shimano Ultegra 6800 - HG700 - 11 Speed 116 Link Chain
The Shimano Ultegra Chain is a super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability. The outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck.
Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) is smooth running and increases durability. The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, while also providing efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running.
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Outer plate has been developed to reduce chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology for smooth running and increased durability
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 for Mechanical Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Precision-engineered Ultegra STI lever with hydraulic disc brakes give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions .
- Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with Polymer coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting .
- Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets .
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes .
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position .
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear .
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting .
- Tuneable reach adjuster enables custom fitment for all hands.
Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 Rear Derailleur
- Ultegra Shadow design rear derailleur with wide link design gives quick accurate shifts and excellent drivetrain efficiency.
- Sleek appearance with Low profile Shadow design construction reduces risk of damage in a crash.
- Wide outer link plates increase pivot joint rigidity to reduce shifting deflection.
- Lightweight aluminium pulley cage helps reduce weight without sacrificing shifting performance.
- Wide gear ratio compatible with 11-25 up to 11-30T.
Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 Front Derailler
- Ultegra front derailleur with toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally .
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke .
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load .
- The forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing .
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm OLD .
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur .
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load.