Silca Superpista Digital Floor Pump
This third generation Silca SuperPista combines all of the handcrafted elements which have made SuperPista the go-to pump of the ProTour for more than 30 years, with our two most mechanic and consumer requested features: a high accuracy digital gauge, and gauge readout located at the top of the barrel for easier reading.
Built more like a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and German Igus linear bearings to create the highest efficiency, smoothest running SuperPista to date.
The oversized aluminum base provides more than 2x the stability of other designs while still being optimized for use with cycling shoes. The lathe turned Ash handle is a geometric copy of the SuperPista Ultimate handle and provides the ultimate in comfort and ergonomics.
A first for SILCA pumps, the SuperPista also utilizes a top-mount hose design with top mount magnetic chuck storage. This puts the chuck right at the hands of the user reducing back strain and eliminates bending over to access or store the chuck. As with the Ultimate pump, the SuperPista now comes standard with the multi-award winning HIRO chuck. This full metal chuck was originally designed for ultra-high pressure track use, but mechanics have since found that they prefer it for its compact size, adjustability, and extreme holding ability on all valve and valve extension designs.
- High-mount digital gauge accurate to 1% with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm and adjustable pressure units (uses two CR2032 batteries)
- Full-size Ash wood handle with secure carrier strap
- High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather piston assembly
- Brass air check-valve assembly
- Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck
- Hiro locking-lever Presta chuck with magnetic dock
- Rated to 220psi