SRAM RED22 Quarq Powermeter - 10 speed
The RED power meter features Power Balance™ and OmniCal™ and comes equipped with SRAM’s X-GlideR™ chainrings. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED that signals power on and set zero, clearly visible ANT+TM ID and tool-less, user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Paired with SRAM’s RED groupset, the RED power meter gives you the professional’s tool set; everything you need to win at any event anywhere in the world.
- ANT+TM ID is clearly visible to aid pairing
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- Omnical™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy.