Vision Metron 4D Compact Handlebar
Mixing aerodynamics and ergonomics, the unique shape of the Metron 4D includes our Aero-Ergo central section. With a slight rise from the stem clamp and a 10 degree forward bend, the 4D accommodates the natural position of your arms for more comfort and easier breathing, while the wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Reinforced carbon fiber construction gives a great strength-to-weight ratio. The 4D features internal cable routing, with guides that accommodate wiring for electronic shifting.
- Continuous carbon composite construction
- Aero-Ergo flat-top riser central section follows the natural arc of the arms with a 10-degree forward bend for more ergonomic climbing position and easier breathing
- Cable groove compatible with new Di2 systems w/ larger internal cable tunnel
- Reinforced and textured lever and stem clamping areas
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails