Specialized Power Arc Pro Saddle
The Specialized Power Arc Pro Saddle expands on the success of the original Power saddle. It features the same channel and length as the original and S-Works Arc, but where it differs is in its titanium rails vs. the carbon fiber found on the S-Works. But this means that it still features a stiff, FACT carbon fiber shell and lightweight EVA padding. The shape of the saddle is also designed to provide ample sit bone support, and this has been coupled with a shorter-than-usual nose section to keep pressure off of soft tissue while riding in aggressive positions. We even took this ideology a step further via an extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel that's been proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping to reduce numbness and pressure on unwanted areas.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Super-light EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 193g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 199g