Wahoo Kickr Headwind
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The KICKR HEADWIND is the first ever smart fan, designed with the cyclist in mind. Its Targeted Airflow Pattern mirrors the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding. The KICKR HEADWIND is sensor controlled so as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed, and there are also 4 manual speed settings should you want to set your own ideal airflow. With speeds of over 30 mph (48 kph), the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during the toughest training sessions.
KICKR HEADWIND’s variable speed vortex fan is capable of reaching wind speeds experienced while speeding down the open road, delivering the high velocity cooling needed to stay comfortable during the toughest indoor workouts.
KICKR HEADWIND pairs directly with smart trainers in addition to compatible training programs, heart rate monitors and speed sensors to gauge workout intensity and automatically adjusts fan speed based on your efforts. Or simply control the fan manually to set your ideal fan speed.
The Targeted Airflow Pattern of KICKR HEADWIND is designed to tunnel the fan's airflow at your body, where you need it most and provides a superior outdoor feel - indoors.
- Part Number: WFBKTR7US
- Motor Spec: 120v 60hz
- Dimensions (leg tucked): 16"L x 12"W x 19"H
- Dimensions (leg extended): 18"L x 12"W x 19"H
- Weight: 12 lb
- Max Fan Speed: 30 mph/48 kph
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- Bluetooth - Pair to phone to control the fan speed via app
- ANT+ - Pair to speed sensor, heart rate monitor, or smart trainer to control fan speed
- Adjustable Leg: Yes - 2 Positions