For international orders, you will be presented with shipping options at checkout. Please Select the shipping method that best meets your needs.
Because shipping fees are calculated based on a number of factors (including, not limited to, the desired shipping method and efficiency, the contents of and quantity of items being ordered, the weight and dimensions of the items in your order as well as the location to where the order is being shipped), Charges for shipping can only be provided once you begin the checkout process.
Please note that shipping windows are estimates and delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. You will be given estimated delivery days at the time of checkout based on your selected destination country and the shipping methods available for the items in your shopping cart. We use the following methods to ship internationally:
Canada Post - Priority or Express
- Delivery usually within 7-14 business days. Could take up to 20 or more business days.
- Package has limited tracking and your shipping confirmation will include tracking information
- Not 100% insured
- Cost based on size, weight, etc.
- Delivery usually within 2-7 business days but up to 15 based on customs clearence
- Package is traceable and your shipping confirmation will include tracking information
- Cost based on size, weight, etc.
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding certain holidays.
- Duties and Taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duties or taxes will vary by country and are paid for by the recipient prior to delivery.
- International shipments will not ship until all item(s) ordered become available unless specified otherwise.
- FREE SHIPPING: Free shipping applies to purchases between $150.00 - $1000.00. Does not apply to Bikes, wheelsets, or indoor trainers. Applies only to Canada and the U.S. (Some states are excluded. Eg; Alaska, etc..)
- When shipping a bicycle, bicycle frame, wheel sets, indoor trainer, a Racer Sportif rep will contact the customer with our competitive shipping options.
- Shipping Insurance is an additional cost to the consumer, and is strongly advised for high value purchases. If shipping insurance is declined by the consumer, Racer Sportif cannot be held liable if items are damaged in transport.
All transactions are settled in Canadian dollars. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfers for international orders. (Bank Transfers must be arranged by phone)
Orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping. Your credit card will be billed at the time your order is shipped.
Customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes and Value Added Tax (VAT)
All parcels are subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value added Tax (VAT), etc.
The amounts are typically determined based on a combination of factors that may include:
- The merchandise's country of origin or manufacture
- The merchandise classification, using a system adopted by the countries that we ship to
- VAT rates are set by the country to which the order is shipping
Note: If you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are responsible for payment of all return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes; in this case, all such return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes will be billed to the method of payment you used. Shipping fees are not refundable for undelivered shipments or refused shipments.