Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Featuring a new and advanced carbon layup, the NSW rims are engineered to withstand the rigors of a heavy race and training schedule. Zipp's Impress™ graphic technology prints graphics directly on the wheel, to help allow the dimples to do what they were design to do – help control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel. Managing this is crucial to stability. ImPress graphics also give NSW a distinctive stealthy look.
At the center of the 404 NSW wheelset is Zipp's Cognition hubset. Built to provide the lowest rolling friction possible without compromising sealing, the hub's Swiss-made bearings work in tandem with Zipp's new Axial Clutch™ technology to dramatically cut rolling friction when compared with conventional freehub systems.
- Weight: 1,555g (total); 705g front; 805g rear
- Rim: Zipp X58NSW
- Rim depth: 58mm
- Internal rim width: 17.25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray 18F radial; 24R 2 cross
- Front/Rear hub: Cognition front/Cognition rear
- Nipples: External Sapim® secure-lock
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Max tire pressure: 125psi