Scott Plasma Premium, Ultegra R8050 Di2, Triathlon Bike
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
When every second counts, making sure that you've got a machine that will make up the margin is essential. The Scott Plasma Premium Triathlon Bike, with its top of the line carbon fibre composition, Di2 electronic shifting, and integrated brakes is one such bike. Ideal for the experienced and dedicated triathlete wanting to make huge gains and take the hassle out of their performance, this is a seamless and entirely integrated machine, perfect for squeezing out that last drop of energy and carving out that advantage over the field.
Built using Scott's HMX carbon fibre, this time trialling machine offers a full 20% improvement on the stiffness rating of Scott's HMF carbon fibre, affording you an unbelievably direct and taut response when you begin to push your power through this machine. Combining this carbon fibre with a NET or Naked External Tube technology, Scott shave extra weight in removing the external layer commonly included exclusively for aerodynamic purposes. All this goes towards providing you with a bike that at 9.25 kilos, offers supreme aerodynamics and unrivalled torsional rigidity.
Aerodynamics supplied by means of a F01-X230 Parametric Airfoil design, this frame set takes into account the different airflows each section receives and works to minimize turbulence that the bike produces. Extensively wind tunnel tested with a rider to provide real-world efficiency, the Plasma Premium is designed to work at its best with you sat astride it, rather than without you. Making use of integrated front and rear brakes for a completely sheltered design, this bike is sure to see you power onwards with greater efficiency on the road.
Gearing and shifting provided by means of the Shimano's Ultegra R8050 Di2 electronic groupset, you can be assured of millimetre perfect gear changes every single time that you ride. Perfect for reliable and accurate shifting, this groupset offers a gearing range of 11-28 on the rear cassette and 52/36 on the front, offering supreme power on the road.
Fully integrated storage offering you sealed compartments aerodynamically sheltered from the wind, this bike is ideal for the triathlete needing to keep their energy high on the road. A full Profile Design Aerobar setup offering you an aggressive and powerful triathlon position. Finished with Syncros Carbon wheels and a Plasma HMX seatpost for the ultimate stiffness, you can be sure to transmit all your power to the road.
- Scott's highest quality carbon fibre
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
- F01-X230 Parametric Airfoil design for ruthless efficiency on the road
- Fully integrated braking for ultimate aero profile
- Integrated storage for ultra distance events
- FRAME: Scott Plasma 5 / IMP technology / HMX / TT / TRI Geometry / Plasma HMX seatpost / Replaceable hanger / UCI approved
- FORK: Scott Plasma 5, 1"- 1 1/8" Carbon / integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Profile Plasma 5 Aeria, flat, 420mm, Profile T5+Carbon
- STEM: Profile Plasma 5 TRI, 30°, 85mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated, 1 - 1 1/8" drop-in headset
- FRONT BRAKE: SCOTTT KB136
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010R, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R8060
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050, electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050, 22-speed electronic
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 SW-R9160
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28 T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 52-36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RC151 Carbon Clincher Aero Profile, CN 2mm spokes, 24 hole, Syncros hub
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RC151 Carbon Clincher Aero Profile, CN 2mm spokes, 28 hole, Syncros hub
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000s, 700 x 23C Fold
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000s, 700 x 23C Fold
- SADDLE: Selle Italia Watt
- SEATPOST: Plasma HMX with Ritchey WCS clamp, adjustable head