Shimano PD-M540 SPD Mountain Pedals
Compact & dual sided, the Shimano PD-M540 SPD Mountain Pedals were designed for everyday use at good value price. Stable platform can be used with any type of SPD shoe and provides support for the foot.
Uses the same design pedal cleat mechanism from the M959 pedal. Mud repelling design is suitable for year round use. Cr-Mo spindle and low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle. Cleat tension adjustment.
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I
- Spindle Material: chrome-moly
- Cartridge Spindle: yes
- Cleat Retention Indicator: yes
- Cleat Retention Adjuster: yes
- Mud Shedding Design: yes
- Pedal Body Material: aluminium/barrel finish
- Average Weight: 352g (pair)