Shimano PD-M9100 XTR Pedals
The new M9100 XC pedals improve rider stability with wider edge-to-edge contact areas while improving mud shedding through rounded contact points and off-set bindings. Shimano’s Rider-Tuned design offers two axle length options including a new 3mm shorter axle to minimize the Q-factor for XC riders who are running Boost drivetrains. This new shorter axle also matches the Q-factor of Shimano’s SPD-SL road pedals, providing a smooth transition for road riders diving into gravel.
- Wider edge-to-edge platform
- Step in and out consistency
- Offset binding for improved mud shedding
- 1mm cleat spacer included
- Weight: 310g (52mm), 314g (55mm)