Tacx Flow Smart Trainer
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Interactive Smart Trainer with Cycling App Compatibility
- Wheel-on design sets up with two easy clicks and securely locks in place
- Measures speed, power and cadence
- Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
- Works with popular third-party training apps such as Zwift and Tacx®
- Train with realistically simulated inclines up to a 6% gradient
For year-round training and a fully interactive indoor cycling experience, the Tacx Flow Smart trainer offers everything you need. Its wheel-on design allows for easy setup and storage. It even connects to your favorite apps, such as Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad.
Train with Confidence
Flow Smart is designed to provide reliable, accurate and consistent speed, power and cadence measurements without the need for external sensors.
Though Flow Smart has a compact flywheel, it’s able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 26 lbs (11.8 kg), giving you the feel of riding outdoors. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to a 6% gradient.
Smooth and Silent
Featuring a compact 3.5 lb (1.6 kg) flywheel and a roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations, Flow Smart is one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
The trainer is compatible with a number of popular training apps. So whether you want to take on the virtual worlds of Zwift or utilize other platforms such as Strava and TrainerRoad, this bike trainer lets you ride smarter than ever before.