Zipp Service Course Stem +/-6
The Zipp Service Course Stem +/-6 delivers all you look for in a stem—strength, stiffness, reliability, a precise fit, and distinctive look. The Service Course stem offers a faceplate and body design for greater stiffness and easier installation. It’s high performance and high value. The Service Course stem’s shape and 3D-forged construction results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio. The stem design, along with distinctive graphics, also complement the aesthetics of modern frames. Made from 6061 aluminum, the stem resists flexing during sprints and accelerations.
- Face place and body geometry designed for greater stiffness and easier installation
- Two cosmetic options, bead-blast black or distinctive silver
- ±6° and ±25° rise stem available
- Leading stiffness-to-weight
- Secure with four bolt faceplate using Torx T25 bolt heads
- Zipp QuickView integrated mount available separately