Garmin Rally XC200 Dual-Sensing Power Meter Pedals
BRING POWER TO YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDES
Rally XC200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you're riding.
It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more.
Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats.
Edge® cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect™ app1 makes software updates and data uploads easy.
Sync data to your favorite apps1 for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 444 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 13.5 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®