Shimano Dura Ace 9071 Di2 11 Speed Brake Shifter Set
The Shimano Dura Ace 9071 Di2 11 Speed Brake Shifter Set are the next generation of Dual Control Levers.
- Variety of control positions to keep shifts close to hand
- Fast, accurate and effortless shifts (single-button controls minimise movements for aerodynamic efficiency)
- Double and single button controls on aero bar shifters
- TT and Triathlon STI Levers – 11 Speed - Double
- Most advanced level of shifting technology: at the touch of a switch Dura-Ace Di2 is quick shifting, smooth, and effortless
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shift switches are located in an ergonomic easy to reach position on the side of the aero brake lever
- This switch positioning now gives the added advantage of being able to quickly shift while braking into corners and accelerating out previously not possible on a TT set up
- Brake levers are lightweight thanks to aero carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and alloy fixings
- Compatible with the FlightDeck computer and eTube function, measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator and allows the rider to customize the Di2 shifting set up.