Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 Groupset - Rim Brake
System engineering at its peak. Each of the components magnifies the qualities of the others for an unparalleled level of performance. Optimising input to maximize output. That's how it achieves supremacy.
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainset
- Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 Brake Caliper
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Cassette
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 - HG700 - 11 Speed 116 Link Chain
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050 Shifter for Di2 Shift/Mechanical Brake
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 - E-Tube Rear Derauilleur
Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainset
- The HollowTech II 11-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load.
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer.
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight.
- Wide gear pitch spacing increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility to frames with OLD 135 / 142 mm and 410mm chain stay length.
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability(sold separately).
Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 Brake Caliper
- Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders .
- Dual-pivot calliper brake with super SLR-EV design for quick linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power .
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio .
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power .
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction .
- Spring tension adjuster for precision set-up .
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy set up .
- Added clearance for compatibility with 28C tire size.
Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Cassette
- Lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with rigid alloy sprocket carrier for reduced weight and better shifting performance, even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have been designed to reduce weight with improve teeth shaping providing accurate shifting and reduced wear.
- Wide gear range to meet the demands of all types of rider.
- For use with 11-speed HG-EV chains.
Shimano Ultegra 6800 - HG700 - 11 Speed 116 Link Chain
The Shimano Ultegra Chain is a super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability. The outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck.
Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) is smooth running and increases durability. The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, while also providing efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running.
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Outer plate has been developed to reduce chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology for smooth running and increased durability
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050 Shifter for Di2 Shift/Mechanical Brake
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
- Full and semi synchronized shifting programable, Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences Semi synchronized shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI.
- Programmable function of top button remote switch for third party cycle computers.
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods.
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands.
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit.
- For use with E-tube electric cables .
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 - E-Tube Rear Derauilleur
- Ultegra Shadow design with Di2 technology, shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
- Sleek appearance with Low profile Shadow design construction reduces risk of damage in a crash Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts.
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable.
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting.
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible.
- Wide gear ratio compatible with 11-25 up to 11-30T.
Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050 Di2 E-Tube Front Derauilleur
- The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur .
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load .
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering .
- Full and semi synchronized shifting programable, Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences Semi synchronized shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio .
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts .
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead .
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm OLD .
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur .
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available .
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible.