Wahoo Kickr Power Trainer V5 Smart Bike Trainer
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Wahoo's Kickr is now in it's fifth generation. While the changes are not quite groundbreaking, they do make a huge difference in user-friendliness.
First off, resistance and gradient changes are identical to the previous version at 2200 w and 20% incline. The resistance unit is the same, meaning it still has exceptional ride feel and completely silent operation. The unit is compatible with ANT+ / Bluetooth Smart (BLE) for connectivity with most FE-C training programs such as Zwift, Trainerroad and much more, for a fully interactive experience.
Now, here are the upgrades from the previous iteration. Power accuracy measurement is down to +/- 1% for one of the most precise power readings on the market. Also, calibration is not needed anymore thanks to a new zero-calibration software algorithm. Most importantly, the Kickr V5 now features the AXIS feet system, which not only help decrease vibrations on hard surfaces, but also allow for some left to right movement, making the trainer even more realistic.
- 2200 w maximal resistance with a 20% max incline simulation
- ANT+ / Bluetooth Smart (BLE) connectivity
- Power accuracy measurement is down to +/- 1%
- Calibration is not needed anymore thanks to a new zero-calibration software algorithm
- All-new AXIS feet system
- Includes Shimano/Sram compatible 11 speed cassette
- The trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes with 26'', 27.5'', 29'', 650b/c and 700c wheels
- Compatible with 130mm QR, 135mm QR and 142/148x12mm axle standards
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano cassettes
- Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, Shimano Spline freehub adapter sold separately
- Compatible with both ANT+ and BLE signals